Recommendations:

Scott H. Young
Scott H. Young

Atomic Habits is a great book

Oct 18, 2018 — Source

Tim Urban
Tim Urban

I'd attribute about 60% of my good habits to his blog and this book is rapidly filling in the other 40%. At least my bad habits are my own original creation.

Source

Sadia Badiei
Sadia Badiei

List of Personal Development Books

Source

Vinod Khosla
Vinod Khosla

A decent book on self-help tools, not a category I am generally a fan of.

Jan 15, 2020 — Source

Also found in these Best-of categories: